Browse projects by type
- Bandstands & Canopies
- Cast Iron
- Finials and features
- Listed Structures
- Memorials & monuments
- Rainwater Goods
- Roof lights
- Wrought Iron
Reglazing the famous Compton organ console at Stockport Plaza, a GdII* listed 1930s art deco cinema.
This wonderful example of a James Nasmyth steam hammer is on display close to the Patricroft works where it was built. The 7cwt hammer been refurbished as a static exhibit, and we were involved in blast cleaning and repainting it.
Dismantling, checking and reassembling the original fire door actuators in Frank Matcham’s GdII* listed theatre.
Library case repair at the GdI listed John Rylands Library in Manchester.
The Ladies Waiting Room at Shrub Hill Station, Worcester has a cast iron facade which was manufactured by the Vulcan Iron Works circa 1880. We carried out cast iron repairs to this GdII listed building.
Repairs to the Unicorns’ horns at the top of Liverpool’s majestic GdI listed town hall.
We refurbished the entrance portico at Woodbank Memorial Park, Stockport to mark the centenary of the Great War.
Refurbishment of entrance lanterns at Liverpool’s GdI listed Town Hall.
Patination on this bronze plaque had been abraded accidentally during cleaning operations.