Browse projects by type
- Bandstands & Canopies
- Cast Iron
- Finials and features
- Listed Structures
- Memorials & monuments
- Rainwater Goods
- Roof lights
- Wrought Iron
A selection of our recent conservation and new-build projects
The Coalbrookdale gates and piers were in a fragile condition after a vehicle strike. New internal pier frames provided strengthening without visible alteration.
Pioneer House was built in 1879 by the Dewsbury Pioneers’ Industrial Society. The original wrought iron finial was missing. The design for its replacement was developed from archive photographs.
Rose door knobs and escutcheons manufactured in cast brass to replace missing items at Liverpool’s GdI listed Town Hall.
Gates to a redundant chapel were blast cleaned, repaired, painted and reinstalled. The building’s current name was introduced by installation of new laser-cut lettering.
Repairs to an original metal-framed roof light at a GdI listed house designed by architect Edgar Wood, 1901.
This landmark building, designed by Herbert Rowse, was completed in the early 1930s for Alfred Holt’s Blue Funnel Line.
Walter Macfarlane’s Saracen Foundry is famous for the decorative cast iron it produced during the Victorian period.
This interesting cast iron sign had been accidentally hit by mowing equipment. Fragments were welded together and missing pieces were repaired.
Whightwick Manor is a National Trust property in the Midlands. Original fittings in the stables include hay racks, water troughs and hooks for storing tack.