Browse projects by type
- Bandstands & Canopies
- Cast Iron
- Finials and features
- Listed Structures
- Memorials & monuments
- Rainwater Goods
- Roof lights
A selection of our recent conservation and new-build projects
Patination on this bronze plaque had been abraded accidentally during cleaning operations.
Built in 1889, the Old Liberal Club in Stockport has a distinctive set of rainwater pipes and hopper heads.
Chester Cathedral bells were moved to a new tower built alongside the cathedral in the 1960s. Extending public access to the tower and roof required new balustrading and walkways.
Restoration and adaptation of original cast iron mullions at the Old Lloyd’s Bank Building, King Street, Manchester.
Cast iron floor grilles were made to match existing ones in a historic property. Nominally 1,000 × 750mm, special sizes and curved lengths were manufactured to suit the application.
Metal and masonry work undertaken by us at Failsworth Cemetery, Oldham as the main contractor to Oldham Council.
This cast iron clock, made by Glasgow foundry Walter Macfarlane & Co, was presented to the town by local business man James Hastings to commemorate the coronation of George V and Queen Mary.
Replication, New Build
Installation of two new escalators at Manchester’s Trafford Centre required reconfiguration of existing balustrade plus the manufacture of new replica sections.
These bronze doors into the basement of GdI listed St. George’s Hall look relatively insignificant in scale with the building, but they are nearly twelve feet high.