We’re always interested in hearing from skilled professionals so if we haven’t got any vacancies listed here feel free to send us your CV anyway. Send all CVs and letters of application to email@example.com.
We urgently require a Contract Supervisor.
Contract Supervisors manage all aspects of contract works that are assigned to them including practical, contractual and financial, both on and off site.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Completing assignments to specification, programme and budget
- Arranging the allocation of labour for assigned projects within the overall works programme
- Purchasing or reserving resources needed to execute the works (materials, plant & vehicles)
- Ensuring works are carried out to the company’s conservation and technical standards
- Supervising health and safety amongst his/her team, both on and off site
- Representing the company on site
- Anticipating potential delays and working actively to minimise programme disruptions
- Discussing potential delays or budget overspends with the Contracts Manager immediately they are recognised
- Maintaining any company vehicle allocated to him/her
Any enquiries, questions & CVs should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org