We urgently require a Contract Supervisor.
Contract Supervisors manage all aspects of contract works that are assigned to them including practical, contractual and financial, both on and off site.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Completing assignments to specification, programme and budget
- Arranging the allocation of labour for assigned projects within the overall works programme
- Purchasing or reserving resources needed to execute the works (materials, plant & vehicles)
- Ensuring works are carried out to the company’s conservation and technical standards
- Supervising health and safety amongst his/her team, both on and off-site
- Representing the company on site
- Anticipating potential delays and working actively to minimise programme disruptions
- Discussing potential delays or budget overspends with the Contracts Manager immediately they are recognised
- Maintaining any company vehicle allocated to him/her